Dr. Jill Stein will be speaking amongst an exciting line up of activists and performing artists and musicians.
Advance Student discount tickets are available for $5. A valid Student ID will be required to gain entry into the festival.
17 and under Online: FREE At The Door: FREE Student Online: $5 At The Door: $10 Everyone Else Online: $10 At The Door: $20
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE: https://letsgo.applauze.com/events/2997065
The United We Stand Festival began in Los Angeles and will continue as a tour, bringing together popular socially-conscious musicians, speakers, authors, and other cultural leaders to discuss and celebrate the political process. This momentum will help inspire people to run for office targeting the Congressional races in 2016. Free & Equal Elections will launch an open source “Election Assistant” Database. This “Election Assistant” Database will be accessible to all and provide information on every candidate.
The second annual 2015 United We Stand Fest this Fall will be a kickoff to a series of 2016 open presidential debates hosted by the Free and Equal Elections Foundation. The event will be held at the Belasco Theater in Los Angeles on September 19th from 5-10pm PST and will be broadcast live atwww.freeandequal.org.
The United We Stand Fest in Tribute to Civil Rights Leader Amelia Boynton Robinson, who led Martin Luther King to Selma.
Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark to speak in homage of Civil Rights Leader Amelia Boynton Robinson.
- Alexander McCobin of Students for Liberty
- Bennie "Rainbow Thunder Heart" LeBeau of Earth Wisdom
- Christina Tobin of Free and Equal Elections
- Daniel Pinchbeck of 2012 Documentary: Time for Change
- Freddy Sayegh of FOXX Firm
- Green Party 2016 Presidential Hopeful Dr. Jill Stein
- Republican Party's 2014 Congressional Candidate John
- Libertarian Party's 2012 Vice-Presidential Candidate Judge Jim
- Pamela Donnelly, National Media Expert in College Admissions
- Professor Griff of Public Enemy
- Richard Winger of Ballot Access News
-and many more!