Join us for a visionary panel discussion and Q&A on the campus of Guilford College.
• Dr. Jill Stein (co-founder of Massachusetts Coalition for Healthy Communities, lead organizer of Global Climate Convergence, and Green Party candidate for president);
• John Heuer (national board member of Veterans for Peace);
• Dr. Jonathan Kotch (Healthcare for All NC, the North Carolina affiliate of Physicians for a National Health Program); and
• Tony Ndege (Hands-Up Winston-Salem and Occupy)
Discussion will focus on a future with universal health care and without war and state violence, and a world that puts people, peace, and planet before profit. How do we get there? What keeps us from this vision? How do these struggles come together?
Light refreshments will be served, followed by the panel. Event is free and open to the public.
- November 16, 2015 at 7:45pm – 9pm
5800 W Friendly Ave
Joseph Bryan Jr Auditorium in the Frank Family Science Center
Greensboro, NC 27410
Google map and directions
- 28 people are going