The Jill Stein for President campaign is seeking a full-time national campaign manager. This Campaign Manager will be responsible for overall coordination of a groundbreaking Green Party campaign that will lift up the voices of resistance and transformation leading the way in communities across America.
The Campaign Manager will work closely with the presidential candidate, senior staff, treasurer and advisors to develop and implement the overall campaign strategy.
The Campaign Manager will:
- serve as a principal spokesperson for the campaign
- provide guidance for other staff, setting priorities and modifying tasking as required
- negotiate contracts with vendors, consultants, and staff
- ensure that fundraising activities are successfully pursued
- ensure that the message of the campaign is being effectively communicated through conventional media, social media, and video productions
- coordinate as required with the National Green Party and its related committees
- in conjunction with the Treasurer and Operations Director, ensure adherence to campaign finance laws
- oversee ballot access efforts
The political campaign manager will ideally have
- at least five years of political campaign or nonprofit management experience, including experience managing larger staffs;
- a successful track record in coalition building, grassroots or field campaign organizing, financial oversight and communications;
- demonstrated ability to work with diverse communities, serve as a team leader, and maintain a sense of humor under stress;
- a commitment to the values and principles of the Green Party and the Jill Stein campaign.
This is a full time position beginning in May 2015 and is necessarily contingent upon the decision of Jill Stein to end the exploratory phase of her campaign and initiate a full-fledged campaign for president.
Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and LGBT applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits to be negotiated depending upon experience